Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious fruit salad.
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves or 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1⁄4 teaspoon poppy seed
- 1 small pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into wedges
- 1 mangoes (about 1-1/2 cups) or 1 papaya, peeled, seeded and sliced (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup red seedless grapes
- 2 tablespoons coconut, toasted if desired
- In small bowl, mix dressing ingredients.
- On serving platter, arrange fruit in decorative pattern, sprinkle with coconut.
- Drizzle dressing over salad.