Recipe by FLUFFSTER
This is great as a pre-workout snack, providing you with energy to burn! Check out your favorite grocer's best looking fruits, and vary your ingredients sometimes.
- 3 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1 cup strawberry, washed, hulled and halved
- 1⁄2 cup green seedless grape
- 1⁄2 cup red seedless grapes
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 pint plain yogurt
- artificial sweetener (your choice)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large, clear bowl, combine the fruits, nuts, and coconut and mix well. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Serve fruit in small bowls and top with plain yogurt just before eating.
- Sweeten individually with your favorite sweetener.(ex.honey,equal,sweet'n low).