Tropical fruit salad with banana cream
- Cut a thick slice off each side of the mango to reveal the large, flat stone.
- Cut the flesh away from the stone, peel the fruit, then cut into slices.
- Halve the papaya, scoop out the black seeds, peel away the skin then slice the fruit.
- Cut the top and skin away from the pineapple.
- Cut it into quarters then core and slice it.
- Mix the fruits with the juice of the oranges, then chill until ready to serve.
- Mash the bananas and stir them into the fromage frais.
- spoon the fruits into bowls and top with the fromage frais and a sprinkling of the muscavado sugar.