Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Lush tropical fruits that look as beautiful as they taste. Chill time is 8 hours.
- 2 (20 ounce) canssliced pineapple, undrained
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 6 medium oranges, peeled and sliced
- 4 kiwi, peeled,halved,and sliced
- 2 papayas, peeled and cubed
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- fresh mint leaves
- Drain pineapple and set aside 1/2 cup of its juice.
- Chop pineapple into chunks.
- In a large bowl, add the reserved pineapple juice, honey, lime juice, orange rind, and lime rind; stir to combine.
- Add the pineapple, oranges, kiwi, and papaya; gently toss to coat.
- Cover and chill for 8 hours.
- When ready to serve: sprinkle with flaked coconut and garnish with mint leaves.
Ohhh, this was so good. A luscious fresh fruit salad with an incredibly yummy dressing. Looked picture perfect. I served this with Jamaican Jerk Chicken and Rum Slushes. This salad would be great to serve for any tropical-themed menu. Thank-you Nurse Di. This one is a winner.