Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Refresh your palette! also try it with plain yogurt! yum! so fruity and yummy!
- 1 cup papaya, cut into small cubes
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 1 navel orange, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 3⁄4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 ripe kiwi fruit, peeled and cut into small cubes
- carambola, slices (star fruit) (optional)
- fresh mint sprig (optional)
- Place all ingredients except carambola and mint sprig in a medium bowl. Stir gently to mix fruits around.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Serve in small bowls or in wine glasses. Garnish with carambola star slices or mint sprigs if desired. Enjoy!
Not usually one to do everything just the same, I ended up cutting the papaya into small cubes, the mango into short sticks, the orange into miscellaneous small chunks, & the TWO kiwi into substantial slices! Added the star fruit, but not the mint! All for a GREAT LOOKING, WONDERFUL TASTING SALAD! Thanks for sharing! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my teammates in the Aus/NZ Recipe Swap #18]