Recipe by MeliBug
Refresh your palette! also try it with plain yogurt! yum! so fruity and yummy!
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Not usually one to do everything just the same, I ended up cutting the papaya into small cubes, the mango into short sticks, the orange into miscellaneous small chunks, & the TWO kiwi into substantial slices! Added the star fruit, but not the mint! All for a GREAT LOOKING, WONDERFUL TASTING SALAD! Thanks for sharing! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my teammates in the Aus/NZ Recipe Swap #18]
- 1 cup papaya, cut into small cubes
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 1 navel orange, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 3⁄4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 ripe kiwi fruit, peeled and cut into small cubes
- carambola, slices (star fruit) (optional)
- fresh mint sprig (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients except carambola and mint sprig in a medium bowl. Stir gently to mix fruits around.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Serve in small bowls or in wine glasses. Garnish with carambola star slices or mint sprigs if desired. Enjoy!