- 1 1⁄4 cups cubed ripe mangoes (about 1 medium mango)
- 1 cup chopped ripe papaya (about 1 medium papaya)
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled, cut in half lengthwise, and sliced
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice, divided
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Toss banana with 2 teaspoons lime juice. Add banana mixture to mango mixture; toss gently.
- Combine remaining 1 teaspoon lime juice, yogurt, and honey; stir well.
- Spoon fruit evenly onto individual salad plates. Drizzle yogurt mixture evenly over salads.