Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tasty and a pretty presentation!
- 1 medium fresh pineapple
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1 orange, peeled with pith removed, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup seedless grapes (red or green)
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon finely grated lime peel
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon light rum
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier or 1 tablespoon other orange-flavored liqueur
- Cut pineapple in half lengthwise, leaving leaves intact. Remove pulp in chunks, leaving 1/2-inch thick shells. Set shells aside.
- Combine pineapple chunks, strawberries, orange, grapes, and kiwi in a bowl.
- Combine lime peel and next 4 ingredients; stir well and pour over fruit mixture. Add banana and gently toss to coat.
- Spoon fruit mixture into reserved shells.