- 118.29 ml banana, sliced
- 118.29 ml strawberry, chopped
- 118.29 ml mango, chopped
- 118.29 ml papaya, chopped
- 4 flour tortillas
- 78.07 ml brie cheese, sliced
- 4.92 ml butter
- 177.44 ml caramel sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut and mix fruit and set aside.
- Pan-fry one side of each tortilla (over medium heat in butter).
- Add 1/2 cup of fruit to half a tortilla, drizzle with caramel and top with brie slices.
- Fold closed, cook each side until brown.
- Serve with caramel sauce over top.