Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make and share this Tropical Fruit Quesadillas recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup banana, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mango, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup papaya, chopped
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1⁄3 cup brie cheese, sliced
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 3⁄4 cup caramel sauce
- Cut and mix fruit and set aside.
- Pan-fry one side of each tortilla (over medium heat in butter).
- Add 1/2 cup of fruit to half a tortilla, drizzle with caramel and top with brie slices.
- Fold closed, cook each side until brown.
- Serve with caramel sauce over top.
We really enjoyed this combo of fruits, & the flavors melded very nicely with the brie cheese & caramel sauce! Definitely a keeper of a recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick A Chef event]
PAC Fall 2009: I made this for brunch this morning, and it was so delicious and so different. Very elegant and unexpected. This is the perfect "special occasion" brunch or dessert dish. There was no recipe for the caramel sauce, so I used [url=http://www.recipezaar.com/Kittencals-Easiest-Caramel-Sauce-78088]Kittencal's Easiest Caramel Sauce[/url], which was amazing. Thanks for sharing!