- 1 mango
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon gingerroot, finely grated
- 1 1⁄4 cups orange juice
- 1 1⁄4 cups pineapple juice
- 1 1⁄4 cups rum
- crushed ice
- orange slice
- lime slice
- pineapple slice
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and pit the mango and chop the flesh.
- Place in food processor or blender with the lime juice, ginger and sugar and process until smooth.
- Add the orange and pineapple juices then add the rum and process again until blended.
- Divide the crushed ice between glasses and pour the punch over the ice.
- Add the lime and orange slices and arrange the pineapple slices on the rim of each glass.