Prep 25 mins
Cook 4 mins
This makes a healthy snack or dessert, and it's a great way to eat fruit :) I'm not real picky about custard vs plain yogurt, or what kind of fruit, pudding or preserves I top the dish with, it always turns out good. Cook time is chilling time, and the prep time includes slicing all the fruit, which I usually do while chilling the pie.
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 (4 5/8 ounce) package vanilla pudding mix, cook-and-serve, prepared, according to package
- 6 ounces custard-style vanilla yogurt
- 2 bananas, sliced and dipped in
- lemon juice
- 2 kiwi fruits, sliced
- 1 cup strawberry, halved
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves, melted
- Stir yogurt into pudding. Pour into pie crust.
- Chill 2 hours.
- Arrange banana slices around the outer edge of the pie, then the kiwis, then the strawberries.
- Brush evenly with preserves.
- Chill pie another 2 hours.