Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Diabetic Living.
- 2 cups mangoes
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple
- 1 medium banana
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice concentrate
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger, ground
- In a blender or food processor, combine mango, undrained pineapple, banana, orange juice concentrate, and ginger.
- Cover and process or blend until smooth.
- Divide fruit mixture among 12 to 14 compartments of freezer pop molds. (Or pour into 3-ounce paper or plastic cups.
- Cover the cups with foil. With a sharp knife, make a slit in the foil of each. Add sticks or plastic spoons for "handles.") Freeze about 3 hours or until firm.