Recipe by Sharon123
This is a great way to introduce children to new fruits! So simple! From Baby Center. This is an Australian recipe, also Caribbean, Mexican and Southern recipe!
Top Review by FloridaNative
Delicious - love the fresh flavors of the tropical fruits. Made for a party, but the family got into it first LOL. Very nice combination of fruits, especially for summertime BBQs. Thanks for posting. Made for ZWT7 and the HOT PINK LADIES.
- 1 fresh pineapple, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 papaya, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 mangoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 946.0 ml strawberry, hulled and halved
- 3 bananas, cut into 1-inch chunks
Directions See How It's Made
- Thread alternating pieces of each fruit onto about 24 small wooden skewers.
- Refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve. Enjoy! This may be served with dip, such as vanilla yogurt, caramel, whipped cream, or chocolate!
- Makes 12 servings.
- Be sure to warn kids about the dangers of the skewers. You may want to remove the sharp end off of the skewers when making with young children.