Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great way to introduce children to new fruits! So simple! From Baby Center. This is an Australian recipe, also Caribbean, Mexican and Southern recipe!
- 1 fresh pineapple, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 papaya, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 mangoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 946.0 ml strawberry, hulled and halved
- 3 bananas, cut into 1-inch chunks
- Thread alternating pieces of each fruit onto about 24 small wooden skewers.
- Refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve. Enjoy! This may be served with dip, such as vanilla yogurt, caramel, whipped cream, or chocolate!
- Makes 12 servings.
- Be sure to warn kids about the dangers of the skewers. You may want to remove the sharp end off of the skewers when making with young children.
Delicious - love the fresh flavors of the tropical fruits. Made for a party, but the family got into it first LOL. Very nice combination of fruits, especially for summertime BBQs. Thanks for posting. Made for ZWT7 and the HOT PINK LADIES.
The novelty factor of eating fruit of a skewer helps - the kids thought it was 'fun'.
yummy! It's hard to go wrong with a fine selection of fruit like this! I couldn't find papaya at my grocery store though, so I just left it out. I had never boughten a fresh mango before, so it was fun trying something new. This would be perfect for parties, as the name suggests. Made for photo tag!