Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 mins
Delicious and healthy.
- 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1⁄3 cup light cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup soft tofu
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 sheets frozen phyllo dough, thawed
- 2 tablespoons light butter, melted
- cooking spray
- 1⁄2 cup diced star fruit
- 1⁄2 cup diced peeled papaya
- 1⁄2 cup diced banana
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl; beat with mixer at medium speed until smooth. Cover and chill.
- Combine bread crumbs, granulated sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. Stir well and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Place 1 phyllo sheet on a large cutting board or work surface; lightly brush with butter.
- Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon bread crumb mixture.
- Repeat layers with remaining phyllo, butter and bread crumb mixture, ending with phyllo.
- Gently press phyllo layers together. Lightly coat top phyllo sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut 12 3 inch circles through phyllo layers using a sharp round cookie cutter. Carefully place layered circles on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; discard any remaining phyllo scraps or better yet make something up with the scraps.
- Coat the bottom of another baking sheet with cooking spray; place, coated side down, on top of layered phyllo circles.
- Bake at 375F for 12 minutes or until crisp.
- Remove top baking sheet; place phyllo stacks on a wire rack. Cool completely.
- Combine star fruit, papaya and banana; stir gently.
- Place 1 phyllo stack on each dessert plate and spread about 1 tablespoon sour cream mixture.
- Top each with about 3 tablespoons papaya mixture and 1 tablespoon sour cream mixture.
- For each serving, repeat layers with the remaining phyllo stacks, sour cream mixture and papaya mixture, ending with phyllo stacks.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar over napoleons.