Recipe by Manami
This is so pretty and delicious! Cool soups are soothing, and easy on the palate. Serve in an assortment of glasses or teacups. A lovely array of tropical fruit! This is also pretty served in a shallow wide-rimmed bowl. Chill time of 30 minutes.
Top Review by Darkhunter
Ah, Di, you've done it again. This looked wonderful and tasted the same. Wonderful recipe and will be enjoyed again this summer. As always, thnx for posting. Made for My-3-Chefs 2008.
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled, cored and chopped
- 2 fresh mango, peeled and chopped
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup green seedless grape, halved
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 4 cups white grape juice (Welch's)
- garnish of fresh mint