Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so pretty and delicious! Cool soups are soothing, and easy on the palate. Serve in an assortment of glasses or teacups. A lovely array of tropical fruit! This is also pretty served in a shallow wide-rimmed bowl. Chill time of 30 minutes.
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled, cored and chopped
- 2 fresh mango, peeled and chopped
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup green seedless grape, halved
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 4 cups white grape juice (Welch's)
- garnish of fresh mint
- Stir together first four ingredients in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle with cardamon.
- Pour juice over fruit, stirring gently.
- Cover and chill 30 minutes.
- Garnish and serve.
Ah, Di, you've done it again. This looked wonderful and tasted the same. Wonderful recipe and will be enjoyed again this summer. As always, thnx for posting. Made for My-3-Chefs 2008.