Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this recipe years ago and couldn't believe how easy it is to make. I've looked for it online, but haven't found it anywhere. It's great with strawberries, pineapple, and apples. Cream of Coconut can be found with the pina colada drink mixes in the store.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12 ounce) can cream of coconut (not coconut milk)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Cream together cream cheese and cream of coconut until well blended.
- Add powdered sugar and stir until combined.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Dip will thicken as it chills.
- Serve with fresh fruit.