Prep 1 hr 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great fruit dip, very refreshing in the summer. I like it with pineapple wedges.
- 16 ounces cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup lemon yogurt (or your favorite flavor)
- 3 -4 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut, toasted
- fresh fruit
- Place cottage cheese and yogurt in a blender.
- Cover and process until smooth.
- Stir in honey and orange peel.
- Pour into a serving dish.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Sprinkle with coconut.
- Serve with fruit.
Erin, this was very, very good. My grocer was having a 12 hour sale on fruits and vegetables, and I bought tons of fruit. I made this for lunch a couple of days ago and there was not much left. What was left in the refrigerator was still good the next day. It was super simple to put togehter, and I really liked the flavors. Thanks for posting. I will make this again this summer!
This made for a very nice fruit dip... I served it with Apple Carrot Pineapple Salad for a nice healthy lunch for my 4 year old & I.