Prep 4 mins
Cook 30 mins
Warm fruit crisp topped with a scoop of coconut crusted ice cream adapted from Chef Michael Smith.
Make and share this Tropical Fruit Crisp With Coconut Crusted Ice Cream recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and lightly oil an 8 by 8-inch baking pan.
- Toss the mango and banana with 1/4 cup flour, lime juice and 1/2 cup of sugar. Transfer to the baking pan.
- Whisk together the 1 cup flour, coconut, 1 cup of brown sugar and nutmeg, then, using your hands mix in the butter to craft the crumble topping. Distribute the topping evenly over the fruit mixture.
- Bake until golden brown and bubbly, about 30 to 45 minutes.
- Scoop the ice cream and roll in the toasted coconut. Place on top warm crisp.