Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I looked around to see if this was in the database, but couldn't find it. Have had it a number of potlucks and hope that this one is a keeper. From Taste of Home. Not sure of month or year.
- 20 ounces pineapple tidbits, drained juice reserved
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 medium firm banana, sliced
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 11 ounces mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces pineapple yogurt
- Drain the pineapple, reserving 2 tablespoons juice; set pineapple aside.
- Stir the lemon juice and banana into reserved juice. In a large salad bowl, combine the cabbage, oranges, marshmallows, coconut, walnuts, raisins, salt, pineapple and banana mixture, Add yogurt; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
This was a great recipe!!!!!!!!! I used a Pina Colada yogurt instead of pineapple,bought a shredded cabbage mix and used pecans instead of walnuts