Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is what I threw together for breakfast this morning and it was really good. It is also very healthy so that is a winning combo for me. I use Greek yogurt but I know not everybody has access to that so I added the alternative low fat yogurt to the ingredients list.
- 2 ounces mangoes, cut onto small chunks
- 2 ounces bananas, cut in half lengthwise and then chopped
- 1 passion fruit, pulp of
- 3 teaspoons low-fat Greek yogurt or 3 teaspoons low-fat plain yogurt
- Put the mango and banana into a bowl.
- Scoop the pulp out of the passion fruit and gently mix in with the mango and banana.
- Transfer to your serving dish and top with yogurt.
You've definitely got a great recipe here for making a tasty breakfast! I tripled the ingredient amounts (although I didn't get my hands on Greek yogurt) so that 2 of us would have generous servings, & that worked well! The flavors of mango, banana & passion fruit do make for a great combo! [Tagged, made & reviewed for my chosen partner in the Vegetarian/Vegan Recipe Swap 18]