Prep 2 hrs
Cook 20 mins
Diabetic brooksideoflivonia.org 2 1/2 prep time includes chill time. Note--Aug. 2,2011: Loved how easy these were to make. Delicious and refreshing.
- 226.79 g package Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 226.79 g fat free cream cheese
- 29.58 ml Splenda sugar substitute
- 236.59 ml crushed pineapple, packed in own juice, drained
- 4.92 ml coconut extract
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 473.18 ml mandarin oranges, rinsed anddrained
- 170.09 g white grapes, sliced (1 cup)
- 24.94 g boxsugar-free cook and serve vanilla pudding
- 85.04 g box sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 354.88 ml water
- 29.58 ml shredded coconut
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spray a 9x13 cookie sheet with rim with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- Roll Pillsbury Crescent rolls out on cookie sheet and pat to seal perforations.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Mix together cream cheese, sugar substitute, drained crushed pineapple and coconut extract, In a medium bowl.
- Spread on cooled crust.
- Lay sliced bananas, mandarin oranges and sliced grapes evenly over cream cheese mixture.
- Combine pudding mix, dry gelatin and water, in a medium sauce pan.
- Cook over medium heat until mixture starts to boil, stirring constantly.
- Drizzle over fruit, cool 15 minutes and sprinkle coconut on top.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Cut into 16 bars.
Followed your recipe & thoroughly enjoyed the combo of fruits in these bars! Much appreciated this unusual way of putting bars together, but believe me, I'll be making these again & again, for sure! This 1st time around I kept 4 of them here for us to enjoy, while the rest were shared at a weekly meeting my other half attends! Thanks much for posting this recipe! [Made & reviewed in New Kids on the Block recipe tag]