2 hrs 20 mins
Diabetic brooksideoflivonia.org 2 1/2 prep time includes chill time. Note--Aug. 2,2011: Loved how easy these were to make. Delicious and refreshing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, packed in own juice, drained
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 2 cups mandarin oranges, rinsed anddrained
- 6 ounces white grapes, sliced (1 cup)
- 1 (7/8 ounce) box sugar-free cook and serve vanilla pudding
- 1 (3 ounce) box sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Spray a 9x13 cookie sheet with rim with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- 3Roll Pillsbury Crescent rolls out on cookie sheet and pat to seal perforations.
- 4Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until light golden brown.
- 5Cool on wire rack.
- 6Mix together cream cheese, sugar substitute, drained crushed pineapple and coconut extract, In a medium bowl.
- 7Spread on cooled crust.
- 8Lay sliced bananas, mandarin oranges and sliced grapes evenly over cream cheese mixture.
- 9Combine pudding mix, dry gelatin and water, in a medium sauce pan.
- 10Cook over medium heat until mixture starts to boil, stirring constantly.
- 11Drizzle over fruit, cool 15 minutes and sprinkle coconut on top.
- 12Chill for 2 hours.
- 13Cut into 16 bars.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tropical Fruit Bars
Serving Size: 1 (381 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.1
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 8.8 mg
- Sodium 184.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 50.4 g
- Protein 8.9 g