Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
You can substitute mango nectar or orange juice for the rum, or just do without.
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons white rum
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 cups cubed peeled ripe mangoes (about 2 mango)
- 2 cups cubed peeled kiwi fruits (about 6 kiwifruit)
- 2 tablespoons sweetened flaked coconut, toasted
- Combine sugar and water in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, and cook 1 minute or until sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat; stir in rum and lime juice.
- Cool completely.
- Combine mango and kiwifruit.
- add rum syrup, tossing gently.
- Serve in martini glasses.
- sprinkle with coconut.