Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Gold Medal.
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container orange flavored yogurt or 1 (8 ounce) containerpineapple-orange yogurt
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crushed pineapple in syrup, drained and 1/4 c. syrup reserved
- Heat oven to 400*.
- Bake and cool Pastry Crust.
- Pastry Crust: Beat all pastry crust ingredients in large bowl on low speed 1 minute, scraping bowl constantly. Beat on medium speed about 2 minutes or until creamy. Spread on bottom of ungreased rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool completely.
- Beat whipping cream and powdered sugar in chilled large bowl with electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form. Fold in yogurt, pineapple and reserved syrup. Spoon evenly over cooled crust.
- Cover and freeze at least 8 hours. Remove from freezer 20 to 25 minutes before serving. Store covered in freezer.