Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was from the Rachel Ray magazine, June/July 2007. Putting it here for safe keeping!
- 32 ounces pineapple juice, chilled
- 12 ounces silver tequila, chilled
- 1 liter club soda
- fresh pineapple chunk, for garnish
- In a large pitcher, combine the pineapple juice and tequila.
- Pour the pineapple mixture into rock glasses filled with ice. Top with a splash of club soda and the pineapple chunks.
I didn't have any fresh pineapple to garnish this delight so it got a green cherry, lol. I eased back on the vodka and upped the soda, same drink but more on the sissy side. It's refreshing and a lovely sidekick when chillin' on the deck. It takes almost no time to make which is also a plus.