Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
From Southern Living.
- 2 (20 ounce) cansdole crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, cut up
- 2 cups pecans, toasted
- ice cream or whipped topping
- DRAIN 1 can crushed pineapple, and spread all of pineapple on bottom of lightly greased 13-x 9-inch pan. Sprinkle cake mix over fruit. Dot evenly with butter; sprinkle with pecans.
- BAKE at 350º for 45 to 50 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Serve with ice cream.
My family and friends went nuts for this one! Serve with ice cream or cool whip on a hot summer day.