Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Chill time not included. Dark chia seeds may be used, but looks prettier with white. From Sparks Recipes submitted by: TRAVELNISTA. About Chia seeds: Chia seeds are one of the most powerful, functional and nutritious superfoods in the world. The chia seed is an excellent source of fiber (more than bran flakes), packed with antioxidants (more than blueberries), full of protein (more than flax seeds), loaded with vitamins and minerals (more calcium than 2% milk), and the richest known plant source of omega-3 (more than salmon).
- 1 tablespoon white chia seeds
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 medium banana
- 1⁄2 cup of fresh diced pineapple
- sugar or Splenda sugar substitute, if desired
- In a blender or Ninja blend banana and water.
- Pour blended mixture into a bowl. Add chopped pineapple.
- Stir in 1 Tbsp of chia seeds. Mix well.
- Refrigerate overnight or until set. The longer you let it set up the better it tastes.