Chill time not included. Dark chia seeds may be used, but looks prettier with white. From Sparks Recipes submitted by: TRAVELNISTA. About Chia seeds: Chia seeds are one of the most powerful, functional and nutritious superfoods in the world. The chia seed is an excellent source of fiber (more than bran flakes), packed with antioxidants (more than blueberries), full of protein (more than flax seeds), loaded with vitamins and minerals (more calcium than 2% milk), and the richest known plant source of omega-3 (more than salmon).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a blender or Ninja blend banana and water.
- 2Pour blended mixture into a bowl. Add chopped pineapple.
- 3Stir in 1 Tbsp of chia seeds. Mix well.
- 4Refrigerate overnight or until set. The longer you let it set up the better it tastes.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tropical Dream Chia Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.2
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 22.5 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: