Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is a Kraft recipe.
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat graham cracker crumbs
- 2⁄3 cup boiling water
- 1 (3 ounce) package sugar-free orange gelatin
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 2 cups Cool Whip Free, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple, chopped
- 1 medium kiwi, peeled, sliced
- SPRINKLE crumbs onto bottom of 8- or 9-inch springform pan or 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray.
- STIR boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Pour into blender container.
- Add cheeses; cover.
- Blend on medium speed until well blended, occasionally scraping down side of blender container; pour into large bowl.
- Add whipped topping; stir gently until well blended. Pour into prepared pan; smooth top with spatula.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until set.
- Remove side of pan.
- Top with fruit just before serving.
- Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.