Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so yummy! From the 501 Must-Drink Cocktails
Make and share this Tropical Dream recipe from Food.com.
- 3 -4 ice cubes
- 1 ounce white rum
- 1 ounce melon liqueur
- 1 tablespoon coconut cream
- 3 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1⁄2 ounce creme de banane
- 1⁄2 banana
- banana, wedge with skin on to decorate
- Put the ice cubes into a food processor or blender with the rum, melon liquor, coconut cream, and fruit juices.
- Blend for about 10 seconds. Add the creme de banane and the banana and blend for a further 10 seconds.
- Pour into a tall glass, decorate with a banana wedge, and serve with a straw.
DELIGHTFUL!!! I made one also for DH and it disappeared quickly! Loved all of the flavors in this drink. It was refreshing! Thanks, Boomie! Prepared as a participant in the Every Day is a Holiday Tag Event Aug 2009.