Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Serve with fresh fruit and honey graham sticks.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- Mix cream cheese, honey and ginger in medium bowl until well blended. Stir in pineapple; cover.
- Refrigerate several hours. Serve with fresh fruit and honey graham sticks.
This was quick and easy. I needed something in a hurry to take to a meeting and this fit the bill. I did reduce the honey just a little because I didn't want it to be too sweet. I acutally liked it better with Ritz crackers over the graham crackers. I thought the sweet dip with the salty crackers was pretty good.