1/2 Photos of Tropical Dessert (Ww)
1 hr 15 mins
1 hr 10 mins
I thought this was a great low-fat dessert idea for a grilled seafood meal. If following the WW flex plan this is 4 points/serving - but could probably be 1 point less if using light ice cream. Recipe source: WW Sizzle It.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine rum and cinnamon in a large zip-lock bag and add pineapple; seal and turn to coat pineapple. Let stand at room temperature for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- 2Meanwhile prepare grill. Spray grill rack with Pam. Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- 3Combine sugar, lime juice and cilantro in a small cup or bowl; stirring until sugar is dissolved.
- 4Remove pineapple from rum mixture.
- 5Place pineapple slices on the grill and grill 2-5 minutes per side or until pineapple is marked.
- 6To serve: place a pineapple slice in each of 4 dessert dishes and drizzle with the lime/cilantro mixture. Top each serving with 1/2 cup of the sorbet and sprinkle with coconut.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tropical Dessert (Ww)
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.6
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: