Prep 10 mins
Cook 16 mins
For the kids of all ages
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 (10 ounce) jardickinsons lemon curd (or lime curd)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- cream cheese, softened
- toasted coconut
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Butter a 12or14inch pizza pan or 10X15 inch jellyroll pan.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Add eggs, and melted butter; mix until well blended.
- Spread batter on prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes or untill slightly golden.Remove from oven and cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, combine the curds and cream cheese; blend until smooth.
- Spread evenly on top of the cooled crust.
- Top with a creative arrangement of bite size pieces of your favorite fruits and nuts.Cut into 2-inch pieces.