Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
Looking for a dreamy dessert? This is one sure to please!
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup margarine or 1 cup butter
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup honey roasted sliced almonds
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 pint whipping cream
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages French vanilla instant pudding
- 3 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- In a medium bowl mix flour and brown sugar, add margarine and mix until coarse crumbs.
- Stir in coconut and almonds.
- Sprinkle evenly in ungreased 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Bake 350 degrees for 18 22 minutes or until golden brown, stirring twice.
- Reserve 1C.
- crumbs for topping.
- Press the remaining crumbs evenly in bottom of pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Gradually beat in whipping cream.
- Add milk and pudding mix; beat at high speed until thickened.
- Stir in drained pineapple, mix well.
- Pour over cooled crust.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
- Cover and refrigerate before serving.