Recipe by *Parsley*
An easy slow cooker recipe.
Top Review by Charlotte J
Reading the reviews, I decided to changed a couple of things. I used only 1 T Dijon mustard and added 1/2 t crushed red pepper flakes, to add a little heat. Then I browned the chicken pieces in olive oil and butter. Browning any meat makes it a little more eye pleasing. Made for ZWT 7 - Pacific Islands"
- 2 1⁄2-3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, can use thighs, can use a combo of pieces
- 20 ounces canned pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped scallion, white and light green parts
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red bell pepper (optional)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 -2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon tarragon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- salt, if needed to taste