- 1⁄2 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup coconut
- 4 cups desired fresh fruit (orange,papaya,mango,pineapple)
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice or 1⁄3 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- For topping,in a bowl stir together oats,flour,brown sugar and nutmeg.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Stir in coconut.
- Transfer fruit to ungreased 2-quart square glass baking dish.
- Drizzle with orange juice,sprinkle with sugar,sprinkle topping over fruit.
- Bake at 375 for 30-35 minutes or until topping is golden.