Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
One bite of this sweet, juicy, crunchy crisp, and you'll swear you hear the crash of the ocean and feel warm sand under your toes!
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled and cubed
- 4 medium bananas, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup old fashioned oats
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut, toasted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 cup cold butter
- In a large bowl, combine pineapple and bananas. Sprinkle with brown sugar and flour; toss to coat. Transfer to an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the oats, flour, coconut, brown sugar and nutmeg. Cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over pineapple mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature.
I have never heard of pineapple in a crisp but it REALLY WORKED! This was awesome. I didn't really taste the bananas but I think they kinda melted down and helped get the the pineapple all gooey. I just loved the coconut in the topping, what a great texture. I did, however, double the amount of topping and my fiance said he still wanted more. Next time I think I will mix in some raisins. Thank you so much, I will make this again and again.