Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nothing really martini-like about this drink, except it is served in a martini glass. Doesn’t matter because I think it is a great drink.
- 14.17 g vodka
- 14.17 g Midori melon liqueur
- 14.17 g peach schnapps
- 14.17 g coconut rum
- 14.17 g Frangelico
- 56.69 g fresh squeezed orange juice
- 28.34 g half-and-half
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice; add all the ingredients to the shaker.
- Shake vigorously for 5-10 seconds.
- Strain mixture into a chilled martini glass; may garnish with a kiwi slice, if desired.
This one is very yummy and creamy. Thanks for posting :)