Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is great on banana breads, or any sweet bread, bagels, or toast. You can also eat it on graham crackers and fruit. I also like it smeared on those little butter cookies.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons cherries, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup crushed pineapple
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1⁄3 cup flaked coconut
- Combine cream cheese, cherries, crushed pineapple and honey, mixing until well blended.
- Add coconut and mix well.
- Keep covered and refrigerated.