Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
I used to do child-care in my home and was always looking for fun, easy-to-prepare foods the kids would like. One parent suggested this...all the kids loved it!
- 1 pineapple slice
- 1⁄3 banana
- 1⁄3 cup cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sunflower seeds or 1⁄2 teaspoon peanuts or 1⁄2 teaspoon raisins or 1⁄2 teaspoon mini chocolate chip, if desired
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Place pineapple slice on serving plate.
- Place 1/3 of a banana into hole of pineapple so that the banana is sticking up.
- Put cottage cheese over banana to resemble a scoop of ice cream.
- Sprinkle sunflower seeds, peanuts, raisins and/or chocolate chips on cottage cheese.
- Top with maraschino cherry.
- ENJOY YOUR 'SUNDAE' !
This made a cute little kids salad. It tasted pretty good . Thanks Chef#166084