Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe from Kraft.
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 2 tablespoons angel flake coconut
- Toss all ingredients in medium bowl.
I made this as a brekky rather than dessert. I added some of the fruit juice from the can to sweeten & also added some cinnamon & a touch of vanilla essence. Sprinkled with pepita seeds this was a healthy & yummy breakfast.