Recipe by cUte Kitty pUnk
This was written a long time ago by my Dad, Bill York, then I tucked it away for years, found it among my cook book stuff and made it today - delicious! It deserves to be shared! These cookies don't spread like other cookies - they stay fat like little bombs - and they are the bomb! ;-)
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine or 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon banana extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rum extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon butter flavor extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup diced almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift or mix flour, sugar, soda and salt in large bowl.
- In separate bowl, mix remaining ingredients.
- Then mix both together.
- Form dough into 1-inch balls and place 2 inches apart on un-greased cookie sheets.
- Bake in oven at 325°F or 165°C for 15-18 minutes.