- 1 medium firm banana, sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 stalk celery, sliced thin
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1⁄2 cup golden raisin
- 1 (8 ounce) carton lemon yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl toss banana slices in lemon juice.
- In large serving bowl combine the cabbage, pineapple, celery, oranges, and raisins.
- Drain bananas discarding juice. Add bananas, yogurt, walnuts, and salt to the cabbage mixture; toss to coat and serve immediately.