Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I like this much more than regular cole slaw. Who knew what a change a little pineapple could bring. I used pineapple chunks instead of crushed pineapple. Recipe courtesy of Mr. Food.
- 1 head cabbage (10-12 cups, chopped)
- 2 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup carrot, shredded (about 4 carrots)
- 1 cup red onion, chopped (about 1 medium-sized onion)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large bowl, toss all ingredients until well mixed and evenly coated.
- Cover and chill for 1 to 2 hours, and mix again before serving.