Recipe by Annisette
I slice the cabbage, carrots, and onion in my food processor, or you can just use a knife. Once that's done, the rest takes just minutes.
- 1⁄2 head cabbage, thinly sliced (about 4 cups)
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1⁄2 medium red onion, thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
- 2 medium pink grapefruit, cut into segments
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- salt (to taste)
- fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, add sliced cabbage, carrots, and onion.
- Add grapefruit sections and toss.
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt, and pepper together.
- Taste and adjust seasonings, adding more sugar or mustard if needed.
- Add dressing to the salad and toss.