Recipe by Jessi Garcia
I love this recipe, it is light and delicious. I altered the original ingredients to make it low pointed for my weight watcher diet and it still tastes delicious and for all you weight watcher members only 3 points a piece!!!!!!
Top Review by mer@
I was curious about this recipe and the use of Splenda sugar substitute. I tried this recipe this afternoon replacing the granulated sugar for 1 cup of the Splenda. It was pleasantly surprising! This turned out to be very much like a "light" pineapple cheesecake. Very moist, not too sweet. I would, however, use real granulated sugar plus the cinnamon for the topping. Thanks, Jessi, I'll make this over and over.
- 1 1⁄2 cups unbleached flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 8 ounces fat free sour cream
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄8 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple
- 3 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat over to 350 Prepare a 8"x8" square dish with cooking dpray and set aside In a mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar and baking powder, set aside In another mixing bowk, combine sour cream, oil, egg beaters and pineapple.
- Add to dry ingredients and mix until thoroughly combined Pour batter into prepared dish.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle evenly on top of batter.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.