Has pineapple yogurt, and coconut topping ; simple recipe. that is very good has a crunchy topping
Make and share this Tropical Coffee Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, pineapple yogurt, (it said 8 ozs yogurt but now its 6 ozs and it worked fine) oil, eggs; stir for 80 strokes.( i used mixer i got for christmas lol).
- Pour into a greased 9 inch square pan.
- For the topping, combine coconut, sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle on top of batter.
- Bake for 35 minutes in a 350 degree Fahrenheit oven. ( i had to bake 5 minutes more so check).