1/1 Photo of Tropical Coffee Cake
Dienia B.'s Note:
Has pineapple yogurt, and coconut topping ; simple recipe. that is very good has a crunchy topping
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, pineapple yogurt, (it said 8 ozs yogurt but now its 6 ozs and it worked fine) oil, eggs; stir for 80 strokes.( i used mixer i got for christmas lol).
- 2Pour into a greased 9 inch square pan.
- 3For the topping, combine coconut, sugar and cinnamon.
- 4Sprinkle on top of batter.
- 5Bake for 35 minutes in a 350 degree Fahrenheit oven. ( i had to bake 5 minutes more so check).
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tropical Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 595.4
- Calories from Fat 266
- Total Fat 29.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 63.5 mg
- Sodium 170.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 46.3 g
- Protein 7.5 g