Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This fruity and creamy mocktail is ideal for serving with hot, spicy meals or as a refreshing treat. Packed with vitamins and fiber, this is also an ideal drink for those who are feeling under the weather.
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh papaya
- 2 chopped fresh bananas
- 1⁄2 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- cinnamon (optional)
- Put all the ingredients into a food processor and blend until the fruit is puréed.
- Add 5 ice cubes and blend in bursts until the ice is crushed.
- Serve in chilled glasses, and garnish with banana slices and a sprinkle of cinnamon if desired.