Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Have not made these yet, but they sound very refreshing, got the recipe from a local grocery store website.
- 1 (14 ounce) cantropical fruit salad, drained
- 2 cups Orange sherbet
- 1 cup premium orange juice (not from concentrate.)
- 3⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup 2% low-fat milk
- orange wedge (optional)
- pineapple, wedges (optional)
- In blender, puree fruit salad on medium speed.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Pour into 6 tall glasses,serve immmediately.
- Garnish glass with orange& pineapple wedges if desired.